Ukraine – top IT outsourcing country in Europe
Currently there are around 100,000 IT experts in Ukraine
Ukraine ranks first among European countries in the field of IT outsourcing, informed portal IT Outsourcing News.
“Ukraine leads among the countries of Europe in the fields of IT outsourcing and software development”, - IT Outsourcing News informed.
The portal notes that currently there are around 100,000 IT experts in Ukraine and the number is expected to double in 4 years.
“Ukraine has the largest and the most rapidly growing number of IT experts in Europe. It is expected that Ukraine’s IT engineering labor will double by 2020, up to 200,000”, - IT Outsourcing News added.
According to the portal’s report over 100 R&D centers of world high-tech companies like Cisco, Oracle, Rakuten, Samsung and etc. are operating in Ukraine. The most popular city in Ukraine to start R&D center in Ukraine Kyiv, followed by Dnipropetrovks, Lviv, Odessa, Kharkiv and Vinnytsis.
According to IT Outsourcing News, the amount of Ukraine’s IT export amounted to $2,5 billion in 2015. 80% of service are delivered to clients from the USA.
“The USA remains Ukraine’s top partner for mutual R&D operations (around 45%), followed by EU states and Israel”, - it is said in the report.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars