Ukraine – top IT outsourcing country in Europe
Currently there are around 100,000 IT experts in Ukraine
Ukraine ranks first among European countries in the field of IT outsourcing, informed portal IT Outsourcing News.
“Ukraine leads among the countries of Europe in the fields of IT outsourcing and software development”, - IT Outsourcing News informed.
The portal notes that currently there are around 100,000 IT experts in Ukraine and the number is expected to double in 4 years.
“Ukraine has the largest and the most rapidly growing number of IT experts in Europe. It is expected that Ukraine’s IT engineering labor will double by 2020, up to 200,000”, - IT Outsourcing News added.
According to the portal’s report over 100 R&D centers of world high-tech companies like Cisco, Oracle, Rakuten, Samsung and etc. are operating in Ukraine. The most popular city in Ukraine to start R&D center in Ukraine Kyiv, followed by Dnipropetrovks, Lviv, Odessa, Kharkiv and Vinnytsis.
According to IT Outsourcing News, the amount of Ukraine’s IT export amounted to $2,5 billion in 2015. 80% of service are delivered to clients from the USA.
“The USA remains Ukraine’s top partner for mutual R&D operations (around 45%), followed by EU states and Israel”, - it is said in the report.
Integration instead of membership: EU's energy cooperation with Ukraine 28 November, 14:57
Ukraine increases Russian gas transit by 22.3% in 2016 2 December, 16:26
Ukraine’s highway to visa-free regime with EU 28 November, 18:55
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:1426 attacks were reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS22:18US Congress prohibited Pentagon from cooperating with Russia while it encroaches on Ukraine’s territorial integrity
- UKRAINE TOP 21:31Poroshenko and Polish Prime Minister discussed construction of gas interconnector between Ukraine and Poland
- UKRAINE TOP 20:49The case on May 2 in Odessa will be considered from the beginning due to changes in board of judges
- SOCIETY20:23Police busted VIP-casino in Kyiv, where entry ticket was $ 1,000
- UKRAINE TOP 19:43Ukraine’s Prime Minister at FTAs conference at UCCI
- UKRAINE TOP 19:29Shulyak interrogation is over
- UKRAINE TOP 18:34Russia is trying to divert world’s attention from ATO issue, - Poltorak
- POLITICS18:26Shulyak’s interview: ‘I did my best not to let people on Maidan die’
- UKRAINE TOP 18:13Putin refuses to release Sentsov, calling his question "sensitive"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine