Petriek – Ukrainian start-up for temporary pet fostering
The project helps pet owners find people ready to take a pet for temporary fostering
70% of Ukrainians regard their pets as family members, which makes it more difficult to leave them while setting off on long journeys and vacations.
Developers of Petriek have also been faced with such a problem. They realized – this problem must be solved. This is how they came up with idea of a platform, where pet owners can find people ready to take a pet for temporary fostering.
First thing that occurs: is there a guarantee that the person offering help will turn out to be honest?
Petriek offers a solution. Registration and confirmation through cell phone number is obligatory for all participants of the project. Pet owner can create an account through social networks. Every one offering foster services will have a number of completed orders displayed on his profile. Thus, pet owners will have access to the most trustworthy pet foster homes. Every pet owner, in his turn, will have a chance to leave feedback about the person he cooperated with.
Moreover, registration on the platform's website is free, you won’t have to pay for your account.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars