IT linguist Ilya Danyluk creates free online Ukrainian text proof-reader to Google Docs
Checking literacy of the Ukrainian text can now be online and free.
Application for text proofreading has been created by linguist Ilya Danyluk, Associate Professor in the General and Applied Linguistics Department of the Donetsk National University (now the University acts in Vynnytsya).
Online corrector is installed as an addition to Google Docs. The user sets the addition on Chrome, opens the document, or inserts or types the text and launches the application. The corrector may emphasize unambiguous mistakes and highlight the controversial places, giving reference to the linguistic rules that are applied in such cases.
In addition to automatic correction it is possible to communicate with the corrector in the live online chat.
Service is free until 1 July, and then in the open access will remain only the basic version and more advanced options will be offered on a fee basis. Its creator does not exclude the fact that he will look for the investor to create a full-fledged program.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case