FC Barcelona players used Ukrainian start up to post video in social networks
Snapchat purchased Ukrainian start up Looksery for $150 million
Brazilian forward of Barcelona Neymar and full-back Alves posted a video on Facebook shot with the help of Ukrainian start up Looksery.
Famous football players of Barcelona shot the video with the help of Snapchat App, testing filters created by a start up from Odessa.
Snapchat, that created a popular app for exchanging text messages, purchased Ukrainian Looksery back in September 2015 for $150 million.
Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award 24 October, 08:00
Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year 24 October, 12:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case