Bill allowing Ukrainian IT-companies export services via e-mail and invoice submitted to parliament
Ukrainian outsource companies have been waiting for the news since summer 2015
A bill allowing Ukrainian IT-companies to sign contracts with clients via e-mail (by public offer) or simply by sending a bill (invoice) has been submitted to Verkhovna Rada, informed MP Viktoria Ptashnyk, member of the working group, that developed the bill.
“Finally we’ve submitted a bill eliminating administrative barriers for export of services”, - Ptashnyk wrote on Facebook.
Ukrainian outsource companies have been waiting for the news since summer 2015. The bill is a final touch in the procedure of simplifying reports of exporters.
“The bill has been coordinated with representatives of the National Bank of Ukraine”, - the MP informed.
According to Viktoria Ptashnyk, tax authorities are likely to oppose the bill, because in case it is adopted, they will lose the opportunity to fine service exporters for failing to declare foreign currency proceedings within the necessary time limit.
Ukraine's Parliament has to urge Netherlands to ratify AA with EU 3 October, 15:44
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Ukraine's Parliament to regulate mental health care issue 5 October, 17:02
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars