20 Ukrainian companies among Europe’s fastest growing businesses
Ukrainian IT, agricultural and FMCG companies are in the list
20 Ukrainian companies are in the list of top-5000 fastest growing pritave companies in Europe, informs AIN, referring to The Inc edition.
Mobile marketing company Clickky is 11th in the list.
21 Ukrainian companies are in this list, including Nova Poshta, Rosh Ukraine and etc.
Besides Clickky no other IT companies are included in the list. There are a few agricultural and FMCG companies.
The rating is based on financial rates. It includes companies, whose profit has grown considerably in the scope of the last three years.
The Inc edition names most successful private business leaders since 1982. The European version of the rating was first introduced last year.
Earlier Zappos, Microsoft, Timberland, Clif Bar, Oracle and etc. were mention in Inc 5000.
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels