Ukrainian efforts vs European expectations
"List of reforms I've heard is much longer those which have been implemented already", - Ambassador of Estonia
Today we will talk about how evaluates the political processes in Ukraine the country, which also has the Soviet past, but advanced much further on the path to a European future. Ambassador of Estonia to Ukraine Sulev Kannike will talk about his opinion of the main tasks of the new Ukrainian government, reforms and the time to achieve visible results, prospects and opportunities for Ukraine regarding its economic and military situation.
Also during the interview Ambassador will share his view of EU’s decision on reviewing sanctions against Russia, implementation of the Minsk Agreement provisions, elections in Donbas, and approving the Savchenko’s list. Take a look at Ukraine from the European side – watch the video:
Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement 28 October, 15:46
Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side 28 October, 20:04
- SOCIETY12:01Igor Dotsenko: ""If we don't want to support science, we should agree to return to cave life""
- RUSSIA18:22Sergei Oznobischev: "Tea with plutonium"
- FINANCE11:11Mykola Martynenko: "Why Ukraine is called "toxic dead zone" for investments"
- RUSSIA22:00Igor Eidman: "Putin's plutonium bluff"
- POLITICS23:15Volodymyr Vasylenko: "We need to create anti-Putin coalition following example of anti-Hitler, - diplomat"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Bohdan Yaremenko: "Ukrainian authorities do not think about the next steps, but about today's benefit"
- POLITICS09:44Andreas Umland: "OUN is presented as a standard of Ukrainian patriotism"
- SPORT13:49Bogdan Kulynych: "The price of the victory: Ukraine's "gold" at the Paralympics"
- POLITICS17:45Newt Gingrich: "Former Speaker of US Congress: President Trump to sell arms to Ukraine"
- SPORT10:07Olena Yurkovska: "Ukrainian society beginns to accept Paralympic participants as athletes"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case