New cooperation between Ukraine and Switzerland: Top envoy discusses progress and experience (part 2)
Switzerland’s Ambassador to Ukraine Guillaume Scheurer gives advice on offshore issue and talks about new projects
In the second part of our video interview the Ambassador of Switzerland to Ukraine Guillaume Scheurer gives advices to Ukrainians about the reforms and offshores issue, tells about experience and progress of Switzerland in this area, and also how to establish a high level of cooperation between Ukraine and its EU partners to help each other using legal possibilities and what time will it take to achieve this.
Also you will find about successful cooperation projects between Ukraine and Switzerland and the future strategy of Swiss investment and cooperation with Ukraine in different fields.
Take a look at Ukraine from the European side – watch the video:
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- RUSSIA18:22Sergei Oznobischev: "Tea with plutonium"
- FINANCE11:11Mykola Martynenko: "Why Ukraine is called "toxic dead zone" for investments"
- RUSSIA22:00Igor Eidman: "Putin's plutonium bluff"
- POLITICS23:15Volodymyr Vasylenko: "We need to create anti-Putin coalition following example of anti-Hitler, - diplomat"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Bohdan Yaremenko: "Ukrainian authorities do not think about the next steps, but about today's benefit"
- POLITICS09:44Andreas Umland: "OUN is presented as a standard of Ukrainian patriotism"
- SPORT13:49Bogdan Kulynych: "The price of the victory: Ukraine's "gold" at the Paralympics"
- POLITICS17:45Newt Gingrich: "Former Speaker of US Congress: President Trump to sell arms to Ukraine"
- SPORT10:07Olena Yurkovska: "Ukrainian society beginns to accept Paralympic participants as athletes"
- SPORT21:05 112.ua: "Olympic revelations: Officials did everything so that Ukraine received no medals"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain