Ukraine’s strive to become a modern European state has been hindered by corruption. This, in turn, has been affecting the country’s chance of becoming a member of the European Union. In this week’s interview we sat down with Switzerland’s Ambassador to Ukraine Guillaume Scheurer to discuss reforms, fighting corruption and Ukraine’s future.
16:46 16.01.2017 Head of Central Election Committee summoned for interview at Anti-Corruption Bureau
After battling corruption and tackling reform, what’s next for Ukraine? (part 1)
Swiss envoy discusses major obstacles on Ukraine’s road to success and overcoming them
New OSCE Head sees consequences of militants’ attacks in Donbas 3 January, 18:29
Conflict in Ukraine is priority for Austria, - Kurtz 5 January, 08:08
Kurz: OSCE SMM work can be improved 4 January, 12:39
Kurz: Improving living conditions in Donbas is main OSCE SMM aim 3 January, 21:48
- UKRAINE TOP 10:00Alexander J. Motyl: "If Putin gives back Donbas, it will be a "Trojan horse" for Ukraine"
- UKRAINE TOP 17:37Yuriy Kostyuchenko: "Would Putin repeat Syrian scenario in Ukraine?"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:56Andreas Umland: "I can’t imagine lifting of sanctions without significant changes in Donbas, - Umland"
- UKRAINE TOP 23:28Martin Lee: "Cisco: Cybercriminals succeeded in manipulating consciousness and social engineering"
- UKRAINE TOP 23:27Gosta Esping-Andersen: "Former Finance Minister of New Zealand: Ukraine should not look up to Europe"
- UKRAINE TOP 19:15Yulia Tymoshenko: "Tymoshenko: If Poroshenko wants to fight with me, I suggest doing it personally"
- UKRAINE TOP 21:13Christophe Lacaren: "French winemaker Lacaren: Ukraine destroys small producers and competition"
- UA & EU18:00Erik Brattberg: "Success story of Ukraine will show that Putin's model is incorrect, - Swedish analyst"
- UKRAINE TOP 23:12Mykhailo Nepran: "European countries are primarily interested in developing their own producers"
- POLITICS18:38Marieluise Beck: "German Green Party MP: No ceasefire - no elections in Donbas"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine