Ukraine’s strive to become a modern European state has been hindered by corruption. This, in turn, has been affecting the country’s chance of becoming a member of the European Union. In this week’s interview we sat down with Switzerland’s Ambassador to Ukraine Guillaume Scheurer to discuss reforms, fighting corruption and Ukraine’s future.
21:59 25.03.2017 Ukrainian Vice Prime Minister urged US senators to impose sanctions for seizure of Ukrainian enterprises
After battling corruption and tackling reform, what’s next for Ukraine? (part 1)
Swiss envoy discusses major obstacles on Ukraine’s road to success and overcoming them
48 attacks reported in Donbas, two Ukrainian officers killed 24 March, 23:51
Two Ukrainian soldiers killed, one wounded over past day in ATO 25 March, 12:59
- UKRAINE TOP 17:08Eka Tkeshelashvili: "Ukraine’s system of corruption has some gaps; they should be expanded"
- UKRAINE TOP 21:00Fiona Frazer: "Ukraine should conduct judicial reform and amend its Constitution"
- UKRAINE TOP 13:53Volodymyr Lytvyn: "MP Lytvyn: Best law on language was adopted in the last years of Soviet rule"
- UKRAINE TOP 16:20Gustav Vodichka: "Philosopher Vodichka: Ukrainians are anarchists, anti-state people"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:30Mariana Betsa: "Diplomatic front: Actions of Ukraine's MFA after attacks in Avdiivka"
- UKRAINE TOP 18:02Valeria Lutkovska: "Ombudsman: State stopped fulfilling its basic obligations in Donbas"
- UKRAINE TOP 10:10Leonid Kravchuk: "Kravchuk: Ukraine can produce nuclear weapons, like North Korea"
- UKRAINE TOP 10:00Alexander J. Motyl: "If Putin gives back Donbas, it will be a "Trojan horse" for Ukraine"
- UKRAINE TOP 17:37Yuriy Kostyuchenko: "Would Putin repeat Syrian scenario in Ukraine?"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:56Andreas Umland: "I can’t imagine lifting of sanctions without significant changes in Donbas, - Umland"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:35, 20 March Ukrainian busted upon attempt to ship 10 kg of amber to Poland