"We are not ready to cope with the effects of nuclear disaster"
Rebecca Harms, the Member of the European Parliament, about the Chernobyl disaster of 1986 and the risks of using nuclear energy.
"The lesson learnt from Chernobyl disaster that we are not ready to cope with the effects of nuclear disaster."
"There is no time after the nuclear accident, there is only time since.. and many paid for this incidents with their health, life or lives of their children."
"It’s very hurting that the number of certain cancers increasing and other diseases are coming in addition."
"We should not extent nuclear risks into the future, my advice to Ukraine for the energy strategy and for the future – there are alternatives to nuclear technology, they are renewables."
"Public opinion is changing in Belgium when we had terror attacks. There was information also on nuclear plants. So this risk is a terror risk… and this is one of the reasons why we always advocate against nuclear."
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- RUSSIA18:22Sergei Oznobischev: "Tea with plutonium"
- FINANCE11:11Mykola Martynenko: "Why Ukraine is called "toxic dead zone" for investments"
- RUSSIA22:00Igor Eidman: "Putin's plutonium bluff"
- POLITICS23:15Volodymyr Vasylenko: "We need to create anti-Putin coalition following example of anti-Hitler, - diplomat"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Bohdan Yaremenko: "Ukrainian authorities do not think about the next steps, but about today's benefit"
- POLITICS09:44Andreas Umland: "OUN is presented as a standard of Ukrainian patriotism"
- SPORT13:49Bogdan Kulynych: "The price of the victory: Ukraine's "gold" at the Paralympics"
- POLITICS17:45Newt Gingrich: "Former Speaker of US Congress: President Trump to sell arms to Ukraine"
- SPORT10:07Olena Yurkovska: "Ukrainian society beginns to accept Paralympic participants as athletes"
- SPORT21:05 112.ua: "Olympic revelations: Officials did everything so that Ukraine received no medals"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars