Europe needs more unity (Part 2)
“We are living in the globalized world and it's quite obvious that any individual country being economically very strong, cannot live without lots of integration within the European Union itself; that’s why also in case of Latvia we support very much Ukraine’s readiness to come closer to European union”, - Juris Poikāns
During the interview to 112.International the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Latvia to Ukraine Juris Poikāns shares his thoughts about globalization issues within EU, the recent influx of refugees, bringing piece and other key achievements of the EU over the past years, comments the situation of violation of human rights and freedoms of Crimean Tatars by Russia on temporary occupied territories and visa free regime for Ukrainians.
Watch the video:
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- RUSSIA18:22Sergei Oznobischev: "Tea with plutonium"
- FINANCE11:11Mykola Martynenko: "Why Ukraine is called "toxic dead zone" for investments"
- RUSSIA22:00Igor Eidman: "Putin's plutonium bluff"
- POLITICS23:15Volodymyr Vasylenko: "We need to create anti-Putin coalition following example of anti-Hitler, - diplomat"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Bohdan Yaremenko: "Ukrainian authorities do not think about the next steps, but about today's benefit"
- POLITICS09:44Andreas Umland: "OUN is presented as a standard of Ukrainian patriotism"
- SPORT13:49Bogdan Kulynych: "The price of the victory: Ukraine's "gold" at the Paralympics"
- POLITICS17:45Newt Gingrich: "Former Speaker of US Congress: President Trump to sell arms to Ukraine"
- SPORT10:07Olena Yurkovska: "Ukrainian society beginns to accept Paralympic participants as athletes"
- SPORT21:05 112.ua: "Olympic revelations: Officials did everything so that Ukraine received no medals"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels