Britain was a great ally of Ukraine against Russian aggression
Roland Freudenstein, Policy Director at Martens Centre, comments on Brexit, on Warsaw Summit and its consequences for Ukraine
In an exclusive interview for 112 TV channel, conducted by Olena Abramovych, Mr. Freudenstein went into these questions at large:
1) What should we expect from the Summit? Whether its participants will pay attention to Ukraine's issues?
2) Till what time do you think this so-called Brexit period will last?
3) The visit of Poroshenko might be more about him listening to these explanations – why nothing can be done right now?
4) There are some countries like France, Italy or Austria that promote the cancellation of sanctions against Russia step by step. Is it going to be decided on this Summit or not?
5) Does Ukraine loose an important partner (represented by Britain, ed.) involved in visa free regime and prolonging sanctions?
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
- RUSSIA18:22Sergei Oznobischev: "Tea with plutonium"
- FINANCE11:11Mykola Martynenko: "Why Ukraine is called "toxic dead zone" for investments"
- RUSSIA22:00Igor Eidman: "Putin's plutonium bluff"
- POLITICS23:15Volodymyr Vasylenko: "We need to create anti-Putin coalition following example of anti-Hitler, - diplomat"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Bohdan Yaremenko: "Ukrainian authorities do not think about the next steps, but about today's benefit"
- POLITICS09:44Andreas Umland: "OUN is presented as a standard of Ukrainian patriotism"
- SPORT13:49Bogdan Kulynych: "The price of the victory: Ukraine's "gold" at the Paralympics"
- POLITICS17:45Newt Gingrich: "Former Speaker of US Congress: President Trump to sell arms to Ukraine"
- SPORT10:07Olena Yurkovska: "Ukrainian society beginns to accept Paralympic participants as athletes"
- SPORT21:05 112.ua: "Olympic revelations: Officials did everything so that Ukraine received no medals"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars