USA to allocate $1 billion to Ukraine until end of September
Ukraine has fulfilled all its obligations to receive $ 1 billion, Finance Minister said
Ukraine expects to receive $ 1 billion under the US warranty before the end of September. The Minister of Finance Alexander Danyluk stated this opening the conference on attraction of foreign investments in Ukraine, the press service of the Ministry of Finance.
According to him, Ukraine has fulfilled all its obligations to provide $ 1 billion. Under warranty US, and expects the money until the end of the month.
Recall that Ukraine and the Pentagon signed the treaty about military cooperation on September 8.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case