UNDP continues support for Donbas restoration
Zhebrivskyi enlisted UNDP support for organizing internship of newly established Donetsk communities’ managers abroad
The head of the Donetsk regional military and civil administration Pavlo Zhebrivskyi expressed his gratitude for the support of Donbas in a working meeting with the UN delegation led by the Assistant Secretary General of the UN Resident Coordinator.
"UNDP representatives pledged to continue to support the restoration and renewal of the Donbas region", wrote Zhebrivskyi on Facebook on Saturday night. The sides discussed the issues of the restoration of private property and demining of the liberated territories.
"Enlisted the support of UNDP for organizing the internship for managers of newly established Donetsk communities abroad", he said, stressing that the planned allocation of one $38.3 thousand from the regional budget for a project of such internship next year.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels