Ukraine presents new automatic cannon
The 23-mm cannon called ‘Viy’ will be mounted on scout vehicles
Kyiv Tank Factory developed and released the new combat module called ‘Viy’. The new rapid-fire cannon will be mounted on Ukraine-made scout vehicles ‘Dozor-B’. Workers of the factory told this to the press on Sunday, on the occasion of the Tankman’s Day in Ukraine.
Previously, ‘Dozor-B’ only had machineguns mounted on them; however, as the troops complained about the lack of firepower, the new gun was developed to increase combat effectiveness of Ukrainian armored vehicles.
The gun is yet to be tested.
Source: Channel 5
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case