Ukraine made a 500 million dollar payment in eurobonds
The funds were reserved by the Ministry of Finance in advance
Ukraine made a 505.4 million dollars income yield on eurobonds issued in fromes of debt operation. "This was reported by the Ukrainian News agency referring their own source.
"According to the source, the total amount of payment was 505,429 037.5 US dollars. The necessary "funds were "reserved by the Ministry of Finance in advance," - reads the message.
Earlier, in October 14, 2015 the holders of 13 out of 14 issues of sovereign and government-guaranteed Eurobonds totaling 14.36 billion dollars and 0.6 billion Euros supported by restructuring on their meetings in London. at that, only Russia has never assenteed this procedure $ 3 billion eurobonds. To add, that their maturity date was at the end of December 2015.
The interest rate for all securities is set at 7.75% per annum. Interest income is accrued and paid twice a year - on March 1 and September 1, starting from March 1, 2016.
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case