Ukraine, Hungary to increase trade and economic cooperation
Sides also discussed other aspects of bilateral work
Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman and his Hungary counterpart Viktor Orban agreed to raise the level of Ukrainian-Hungarian intergovernmental commission on trade and economic cooperation. The press service of the Cabinet reports this.
Ukraine’s Deputy Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic integration Ivanna Klympush-Tsintsadze will lead Ukrainian side in the negotiations and Hungarian side will choose the responsible person in the coming days.
Groysman took the initiative to set up a mid-term action plan for cooperation between Ukraine and Hungary within the Commission in the fields of infrastructure, energy and agriculture.
The parties discussed the prospects of implementation of infrastructure projects, in particular for the development of border checkpoints and border infrastructure and transport.
Recall that Groysman and his Slovakian counterpart Robert Fico agreed to develop cooperation in energy sector. He also agreed with Beata Szydlo to improve the conditions of crossing the Ukrainian-Polish border.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case