Ukraine floated Eurobonds for USD 1 bln at the lowest rate ever
This is the result of positive cooperation between President the government, – Danyliuk
“We floated a US guarantee Eurobonds for 1 bln dollars with the lowest rate in the history of Ukraine. This is another indicator that we are moving in the right direction. This is another victory for us and the result of the positive cooperation between the President and the government,” – writes Danyliuk.
Deputy Finance Minister Yuriy Butsa noted in his Facebook page that the demand several-fold exceeded the supply while floating the bonds. “What’s the most important is that these funds are aimed for social support of those who need it the most,” – writes Butsa.
As we reported earlier, the Cabinet of Ministers took the decision to issue government domestic loan bonds on security of the USA amounting to 1 billion dollars at the rate of 2.5% for 5 years. The US government announced its readiness to give Ukraine $ 1 bln loan guarantees. The US Vice President Joseph Biden announced this during his meeting with Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko the day before on the sidelines of the UN General Assembely.
Pentagon spots unsuccessful launch of North Korea ballistic missile 16 October, 13:07
Ukraine, USA discuss lethal weaponry supplies 19 October, 07:47
EU foreign ministers to urge Assad and his allies to come to trial 17 October, 08:30
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars