Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine
Poroshenko signed an order and banned Unistream, Golden Crown, Colibri among others
Unistream, Golden Crown and Colibri payment systems are now in the Ukrainian expanded sanction list of Russian companies, limiting the activity of Russian payment systems now. The decision was fixed with an order of the President of Ukraine #467/2016 from October 17, 2016, RBC Ukraine reports.
According to the document, the activity is banned and the registration of the treaties of the residents of Ukraine on the participation in international payment systems Golden Crown and Unistream is cancelled.
Apart from that Colibri and "International Payment System Leader" are also banned from agreeing terms and conditions and rules of procedures. "Anelik" и "Blizko" are also in the sanction list among others.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars