Poroshenko brought the Security Council decision into force
The Head of the state signed the order to increase funding for force structures in 2016
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko brought into its force the decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine “On immediate measures to finance the needs of national security and defense of Ukraine in 2016”, reported by the press service of the President.
The head of the state signed the corresponding order on September 28.
According to the decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine is authorized to increase expenses for the needs of national security and defense of Ukraine in 2016.
Thus, the government has to introduce the draft law on amendments to the law on state budget for 2016 to the Verkhovna Rada within a week. The expenditures should be allocated for the Defense Ministry, Intelligence, National Police, Border Guard Service, Security Service, etc.
Besides, the funding is to be provided for preparation of missile munitions by allocating the funds to the State Space Agency of Ukraine and the Ministry of Economic Development and trade.
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
What to expect from Normandy Quartet meeting? 19 October, 17:59
Another Ukrainian scandal in Netherlands: Blackmail which didn't happen 24 October, 21:40
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case