More than 20 thousand corrected e-declarations registered in database
Deadline for submission of corrected electronic declarations ended on November 7
20 155 corrected electronic declarations were filed as of November 10. It is reported by the press service of the National Agency for prevention of corruption.
"At the present time there are 131 164 electronic documents, 105 833 of which are the annual declarations of civil servants for 2015. According to the preliminary results of the analysis of the first stage of the e-declaration system work and the NACP activities in this period, was identified a number of problems, which need to be addressed by making appropriate changes to the law", said the Deputy Chairman of the NACP Ruslan Radetzky.
As noted in the NACP, A and B category employees filed 64 826 e-declarations, investigators registered 10 947 declarations, prosecutors - 10 159 and judges filed 6 996 e-declarations. The representatives of local government filed 893 documents, deputies - 415 and government officials - 78.
Note that the deadline for submission of corrected electronic declarations ended on November 7.
As of November 8, some politicians and officials have made changes to their electronic declarations, correcting or supplementing them.
As reported, President Petro Poroshenko corrected his declaration, in which he added 2 million USD of income. Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin also made adjustments to the declaration.
Pashynsky's case: litmus test for Ukraine's vicious judicial system 5 January, 20:27
Simplified system of medications registration launched in Ukraine 6 January, 17:01
Court reversed permission for the detention of fugitive oligarch Kurchenko 28 December, 18:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21Militants threaten to stop coal supplies
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:39Donbas conflict: Militants repeatedly shell Krymske from 120 mm mortars
- POLITICS08:00Inauguration day today
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 120 mm mines hit Krymske in Luhansk region
- SOCIETY22:48MP Nayem gets into road accident near building of 112 Ukraine TV channel
- UA & EU21:26EU diplomats ready to extend sanctions against Yanukovych
- UA & EU20:47WEF in Davos: Poroshenko meets with Rutte
- POLITICS20:01London continues hearings on Yanukovych debt
- SOCIETY19:17112 Ukraine TV channel ranked 7th among domestic TV channels in Kyiv, - survey
- POLITICS18:38North Korea to test 2 ballistic missiles in near future
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:35, 19 January OSCE Head offers night-time monitoring in Donbas
18:33, 19 January Orthodox and Greek Catholic believers celebrate Epiphany