In Kherson region, wine producing company evaded payment of almost 75 000 USD taxes
Suspicion of committing a crime announced to the company director
In Kherson region, the employees of tax police have exposed the company executives who evaded taxes in amount of nearly two million UAH (almost 75 000 USD). This was stated by the first deputy head of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine Sergiy Bilan on Facebook.
"During the investigation of criminal proceedings opened under Part. 2, Art. 212 (evasion from payment of taxes, duties (mandatory payments) of the Criminal Code, it was found that officials of the manufacturing enterprise of wine violated the rules of the Tax Code - they have lowered the value added tax amounting to more than 1.94 million UAH.
In addition, by the decision of the Kherson City Court was seized the property of the enterprise, namely an automated line for the production and bottling of wine worth nearly two million UAH.
The investigation and criminal proceedings are ongoing.
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain