In 2017, Ukraine to borrow USD 3.3 bln of foreign loans
The sum to be about 15 percent less than that of 2016, - draft budget
Next year, the Ukrainian cabinet plans to borrow roughly 7.3 USD billion of domestic and foreign loans, about 3.3 billion of them would be foreign ones. The total sum of loaned means will be 14 percent less than that documented in the 2016 state budget.
The government intends to pay about USD 5 billion of debts, some 1.1 of them being foreign debts.
It is expected that foreign loans to Ukraine will be lent, in particular, by the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the EBRD, the European Investment Bank, the Polish government and the Japanese Agency for International Cooperation.
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain