IMF to consider tranche allocation to Ukraine
IMF has already set date for consideration of allocation tranche for Ukraine, but didn’t announce it
The International Monetary Fund will consider the allocation of tranche to Ukraine on September 14. MP Oleksiy Goncharenko wrote this on Facebook.
"The IMF plans to consider the issue of cooperation with Ukraine and the allocation of the next tranche on September 14", he wrote.
Note that today the Minister of Finance Alexander Danylyuk said that the IMF has already set a date for consideration of allocation to Ukraine the next tranche of funding under the expanded program.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars