IMF to consider next tranche for Ukraine in several weeks
The consideration postponed due to some technical issues
The International Monetary Fund board is expected to consider the next tranche for Ukraine in the second half of September, IMF spokesman Gerry Rice said on Thursday.
"Discussions have continued in recent days, they are very close to being finalized," Rice said of the Ukraine review, noting that some technical issues regarding the timing of future actions by Ukraine's government were still being resolved, "reported by Reuters. "
Christine Lagarde, the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, also said she hoped that the IMF board can complete its review of its Ukraine program in the next few weeks, to release the next loan tranche.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain