IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26
Last time IMF mission visited Kyiv on 10-18 May 2016
The Ukraine’s Ministry of Finance expects the arrival of the IMF mission on 26 October. Ukrainian News reports this citing the press service of the Ministry.
Earlier, Finance Minister Alexander Danyluk reported he expects the mission in late October, but did not specify a date. Last time the IMF mission visited Kyiv from 10 to 18 May 2016.
The International Monetary Fund has scheduled the next (third) revision of the cooperation program with Ukraine on November 15, 2016.
As reported, the IMF allocated the third tranche of $ 1 billion to Ukraine. The decision was made on September 14. This decision to provide the tranche of financial assistance for Ukraine was adopted together with the exceptions to the general rules, given the current economic situation in the country.
Putin arrives on Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:46
Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande start preliminary meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:21
Lutsenko proposes to lift ban on casinos in Ukraine 19 October, 23:14
Normandy four meeting starts in Berlin 19 October, 20:12
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels