Canada to ratify free trade agreement with Ukraine
Document was sent on first day of autumn session
The Government of Canada has contributed a free trade agreement with Ukraine to the ratification on the first day of the autumn session. The Ambassador of Ukraine to Canada Andriy Shevchenko wrote this on Twitter.
"The Government of Canada has submitted to the parliament a free trade agreement with Ukraine on the first day of the autumn session. My congratulations", wrote the Ambassador.
Уряд Канади вніс до парламенту Угоду про вільну торгівлю з Україною - у перший же день осінньої сесії. Вітаю нас! https://t.co/TkoMAXqYq3 …— Andriy Shevchenko (@AShevch) 20 сентября 2016 г.
Recall that Ukraine and Canada signed an agreement on free trade zone on July 11.
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko said that the work will be done to expand the agreement: "This is not just the removal of tariff restrictions. This is a clear commitment for seven years, 99% removal of barriers to international trade".
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas