Cabinet of Ministers to issue government domestic loan bonds on security of the USA
According to the Prime Minister, the decision will bring the resource into Ukraine till the end of September
The Cabinet of Ministers took the decision to issue government domestic loan bonds on security of the USA amounting to 1 billion dollars at the rate of 2.5% for 5 years. This decision was taking during the meeting of the government, broadcasted by their official channel in YouTube.
“This is a US guarantee loan for 1 bln dollars. The terms are the following: Ukraine issues government domestic loan bonds on security of the USA for 1 bln dollars. Maturity date is in 5 years at the rate 2.5% per annum,” – said the Minister of Finance Oleksandr Danylyuk.
According to Finance Minister, this decision will bring the resource into Ukraine till the end of September.
As it was reported earlier, US government is ready to give Ukraine $ 1 bln loan guarantees. The US Vice President Joseph Biden announced this during his meeting with Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko the day before on the sidelines of the UN General Assembely.
Ukraine, USA discuss lethal weaponry supplies 19 October, 07:47
EU foreign ministers to urge Assad and his allies to come to trial 17 October, 08:30
Pentagon spots unsuccessful launch of North Korea ballistic missile 16 October, 13:07
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels