Antonov to build three aircraft An-148 for Defense Ministry
First transfer scheduled for 2017
Antonov State Enterprise will provide Ukraine’s Ministry of Defense with the construction of three new-generation An-148 aircrafts. The president of the plant Alexander Kotsyuba said this to 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
"Until the end of the year we will sign a contract for the construction of three An-148 aircraft for the Ministry of Defense", said Kotsyuba.
He said that in the framework of the State order they plan to construct headquarters, marine patrol and aerial ambulance version of An-148.
The transfer of the first aircraft to the customer is scheduled for 2017.
President of Antonov said that the timing of the transfer of two more aircraft will depend on funding.
Recall that the China Airspace Company and Ukrainian state-owned enterprise Antonov signed a cooperation agreement, under which China takes ownership of the An-225.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case