UN: Civilians in Syrian Aleppo found themselves in "real hell"
Senior UN official urged the parties of the conflict to allow the evacuation of hundreds of people in urgent need of medical assistance
Civilians in the territory of the Syrian city of Aleppo, which is controlled by the rebels, "are in real hell." This was stated by a senior UN official Steven O'Brien, the BBC reports.
He urged the parties of the conflict to allow the evacuation of hundreds of people in urgent need of medical assistance.
According to observers from Aleppo, Syrian government forces with the support of Russia continued the successful offensive on the city districts, which are under rebel control.
According to the Syrian Monitoring Centre for Human Rights, based in the UK, at night Russian forces inflicted massive air strikes on border areas controlled by the rebels.
Because of this government troops gained control of areas in the north of the city.
It should be noted, earlier this week the Syrian government warplanes bombed in Aleppo two hospitals controlled by the opposition.
Recall that the government troops of Bashar Assad began a ground offensive on the city of Aleppo, after a ceasefire collapsed.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars