Turkey reported about "very important details" in the murder of Russian ambassador
Turkish Interior Ministry claims that the murder of the Russian ambassador in Ankara was planned
The murder of the Russian Ambassador Andrei Karlov in Turkey was planned, it was not the personal initiative of the criminal. This was stated by the Minister of Internal Affairs of Turkey Suleyman Soylu, Anadolu reported.
He said that the authorities are trying to find all connections of the suspect in the murder of Karlov both within Turkey and abroad. Soylu said that now "the relation with the terrorist followers of Fetullaha Gulen is clearly defined."
Turkish Interior Minister also said that law enforcement agencies have already found out "very important details" of the case, but he is not yet allowed to reveal them in the interests of the investigation.
Earlier it was reported that Russian Ambassador to Turkey was shot in Ankara.
Istanbul terrorist who shot 39 people on New Year's Eve detained 17 January, 10:09
Seven-storey building collapsed in Istanbul, one person killed 13 January, 17:08
Russia and Turkey launched their first joint operation against ISIS 18 January, 18:07
US imposes sanctions against Turkey because of ties with Iran 9 January, 19:29
- POLITICS13:36Britain to continue supporting Ukraine
- SOCIETY13:14Security Service detain drug smugglers in Mykolaiv
- POLITICS12:41Trump inauguration: Protesters clash with police in Washington
- SOCIETY12:34Ukrainians commemorate defenders of Donetsk airport
- POLITICS12:16Batkishchyna wants evidence of Savchenko’s treason from SBU
- POLITICS11:56Trump's inauguration: online broadcast
- FINANCE11:30Roshen confectionary factory in Russian Lipetsk shuts down
- UKRAINE TOP 11:19Court to consider Yanukovych conviction in absentia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:38Security Service finds Russian weapons in ATO zone
- POLITICS10:01Trump’s Treasury pick supports Russia sanctions "100 percent"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:35, 19 January OSCE Head offers night-time monitoring in Donbas
18:33, 19 January Orthodox and Greek Catholic believers celebrate Epiphany