Theresa May predicts "difficult times" in connection with Brexit
She noted that process of exit of UK from EU will not last long
Britain must be ready for the upcoming "hard times" in connection with the exit of the country from the European Union. Such a statement was made by British Prime Minister Theresa May during the Andrew Marr Show on the BBC.
May warned that Brexit process will not be easy for the country, despite the positive economic indicators achieved after the referendum. "But I'm not going to pretend that everything will be easy I think we have to be prepared for the fact that we'll have some difficult times.", - She said.
The prime minister expressed confidence that the country "will benefit" from the exit of the EU, and also stated that "feels optimistic" regarding the new opportunities for the UK being outside the European Union.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas