Steinmeier: Those who want to fight the terrorists, do not attack hospitals
The bombing of the Syrian city should stop "as fast as possible."
The head of the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs Frank-Walter Steinmeier called for a truce in Aleppo. The diplomat stated in his Facebook.
"The bombing of Aleppo should finally stop. Those who want to fight the terrorists, do not attack hospitals!" - He wrote.
Steinmeier stressed that the bombing of the Syrian city should stop "as fast as possible."
Earlier, the Cooperation Council of Arab Gulf states urged the UN Security Council to influence the situation in Aleppo, to stop the bombing of the city, resulting in civilian casualties.
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas