Record batch of methamphetamine found in French airport
Drugs were transported in boxes with dry breakfasts
A record cargo of methamphetamine drugs - 51.5 kilograms - French customs officials have discovered in the Paris airport of Charles de Gaulle - Roissy, reports television channel BFMTV.
According to the channel, the drugs that were transported in boxes with dry breakfasts, were found on the night of 31 August. The customs officers's attention was attracted by the weight of the boxes, which were too heavy. "Having opened them, instead of cereal in bags, they found the drug crystals in the foil.
The find was the "biggest cargo of methamphetamine seized in France", its value is estimated at 3.8 million euros, according to BFMTV. The cargo was sent from Cameroon, and the final point of its destination was Malaysia.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case