May: UK to start exit from EU until end of March 2017
The Prime Minister said that the Brexit process would be "quite difficult"
UK will officially start process of exit from the EU from no later than March 2017, said Prime Minister Theresa May. It is reported by the BBC.
May did not specify the exact date of activation of Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty, which officially starts the process of the country's exit from the EU and defines the rules of this output, but said that, according to plan, it should take place "in the first quarter of 2017, no later than March."
The Prime Minister said that the exit from the EU process will be "quite complicated", and expressed the hope that is about to begin "preparatory work" with the remaining part of the EU countries that "when the time comes, the negotiation process would be much smoother."
"This is important not only for the UK, it is important for the whole of Europe, so we made the best of it, with the least problems for business", - she said.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case