French PM warns of new attacks in the country
"There will be new attacks and new innocent victims. This is one of my missions - to say the truth to the people of France," - said Valls
French Prime Minister Manuel Valls warned that in the country's new terrorist attacks will occur in the future. He stated this in an interview with Europe 1 radio and TV Itele, reports DW.
"There will be new attacks and new innocent victims. This is one of my missions - to say the truth to the people of France," - said Valls.
He recalled that just during the last week the country's security forces have predicted two terrorist attacks. According to Valls, at the moment the police and intelligence agencies are monitoring about 15 thousand radicalized people in the country.
In addition, the Prime Minister did not support the recent proposal of the former French President Nicolas Sarkozy to tighten security measures in the country by creating specialized courts and prisons for persons suspected of having links with terrorist organizations. "He (Sarkozy - ed.) isn't right when he suggests actually to wring the neck of the rule of law", - said Valls.
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars