At the final Mass of the Pope in Poland gathered 2.5 million pilgrims
During the Holy Mass was read a fragment of the Gospel in the Church Slavonic language
At the last church service in the framework of the international congress of the Catholic "World Youth Day", which ends today in Krakow, gathered 2.5 million pilgrims, according to "Polish Radio".
"Take the Gospel as your compass in life," - Pope Francis urged young people gathered today at Holy Mass.
During the Holy Mass was read a fragment of the Gospel in the Church Slavonic language. The organizers of the World Youth Day in this way wanted to emphasize the unity of Christianity.
In 2016, World Youth Day takes place in Krakow in the period from 20 to 31 July.
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
In Moscow and Warsaw pass protest actions "Stop Putin" 14 October, 21:03
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case