WTO will consider Russia’s trade sanctions on Ukraine
General Council meeting to take place on July 27-28
The General Council of the World Trade Organization (WTO) will consider the question of Russia’s trade sanctions, including transit blockade at the Ukraine’s request on July 27-28.
This issue is mentioned in the WTO General Council meeting’s agenda, Yevropeyska Pravda reports.
Recall Ukraine’s Trade Representative Nataliya Mykolska said Ukraine has a "good chance" to solve the problem of trade aggression from Russia with the help of partner support from the World Trade Organization.
The EU, the US, Canada, Australia, Norway, Turkey, Japan and Korea supported the Ukraine’s statement in the framework of the WTO on new trade sanctions by Russia, which "undermine the foundations of international trade, the principles and rules of the WTO”. These countries called on the Russian Federation to remove restrictions immediately.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain