World Bank Country Director for Ukraine to visit Kyiv on July 26
She will stay in Ukraine for several days and then go on holiday
The World Bank Country Director for Belarus, Moldova, and Ukraine Satu Kahkonen will arrive to Kyiv on July 26, RBC reports.
"She will come tomorrow and spend several says in Ukraine, and then she will take a vacation. Her office will be based in Kyiv", World Bank Ukrainian Office's press service reports.
Ms. Kahkonen oversees the Bank’s program in the three countries and leads policy dialogue with government counterparts, civil society and other partners.
Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side 28 October, 20:04
Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land 28 October, 20:43
Halloween is coming in Ukraine 28 October, 19:14
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case