World Bank invests $560 million to fix roads in Ukraine
The agreement came into force on February 11
International Bank for Reconstruction and Development of the World Bank gave Ukraine $560 million loan for reconstruction of roads, informs press service of “Ukravtodor” (state agency of road service).
The agreement came into force on February 11 after Ukrainian side fulfilled its obligations.
“Ukrainian side has fulfilled all necessary obligations to receive the loan for development of road systems in the country. For this reason the agreement came into force one week earlier than planned”, - said the Head of international development and investment at “Ukravtodor” Liliya Horbatyuk.
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas