U.S. to allocate USD 28 million of humanitarian aid for Ukraine
The money are supposed to cover the needs of those who suffered during military actions in Donbas and annexation of Crimea
Nancy Jackson, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State in the Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration, and Robert Jenkins, Deputy Assistant Administrator for the U.S. agency for International Development’s Bureau for Democracy, Conflict and Humanitarian Assistance, came to Kyiv on Friday, May 20.
According to them, the U.S. humanitarian aid is meant to meet the basic needs of thousands of helpless people; they will be able to get the necessary medications, prime necessities and food.
Thus, since the start of “the crisis in Ukraine” in late February 2014, the U.S. government has invested over 112 million dollars into Ukraine.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars