U.S. fund launches 5.6 million dollars-worth economic development program to support Ukraine
Western NIS Enterprise Fund assigns over $ 5,6 million for economic development in Ukraine
Western NIS Enterprise Fund chairman Yaroslava Johnson reported this during presentation of the fund.
"The current year';s budget amounted to more than $ 5,6 million", Johnson said.
The head of the fund stated that the three-year technical assistance program with a total budget of $ 30 million was launched within the financial support of the US Agency for International Development (USAID) for Ukraine and Moldova in 2015.
In the field of export promotion Western NIS fund contributed to the opening of the corresponding office in the Ministry of Economic Development in September last year. Besides, three business forums were held in the United States, Germany and the Netherlands. According to Johnson, during the current year the fund plans to conduct two business forums for Ukrainian export promotion. The first one will be held on June 20-21 in Canada. The fund will also create a special web portal for the exporters and organized trade missions.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars