Ukrzaliznytsia to help Iran build railway
Iran is already building 5 thousand km of railway lines and plans to build another 4 thousand km
Ukrzaliznytsia (Ukraine Railways) in the near future intends to sign a contract for the construction of more than 300 km of railway tracks with the Ministry of Roads and Urban Development of Iran,nv.ua reports.
"We promptly treated the agreement of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine with the Ministry of Roads and Urban Development of Iran. We will sign the relevant contract in the near future" Wojciech Balchun, the head of the Ukraine’s Railways said.
He believes that this project will help improve the reputation of Ukrzaliznytsi, which plans to continue to participate in the construction of international transport corridors.
"About 100 workers from Pridneprovsk regional branch of Railways will carry out work on the laying of rails and bars on the 165 km of railway tracks, installation of 138 sets of turnouts, laying jointless track at 176 km and so forth", said Balchun.
According to him, Iran is building 5 thousand km of railway lines and plans to build another 4 thousand km.
"We expect to get their share in the market. It is very important for the company to participate effectively in the creation of the caravan route east-west through the territory of Iran", he stressed.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain