Ukrainian trucks start leaving Russia, - Russia’s Transport Ministry
The bilateral interstate agreement came into effect
The first group of Ukrainian cargo trucks left Russia, press service of Russian Transport Ministry reported. The authoritative body and its Ukrainian counterpart agreed to let go the Ukrainian vehicles, which were previously stopped in Russia or in Asian countries at the Russian border due to the stoppage of transit of Ukrainian cargo transport via the Russian territory. The “going home” mode will act from February 16 through February 25.
Russian Ministry of Transport added that about 600 Ukrainian trucks that are blocked in Russia will be able to return to Ukraine during this period. Likewise, about 600 Russian vehicles will be able to leave EU countries.
On February 14, the Russian side unilaterally stopped the transit of Ukrainian cargo trucks through the country’s territory. In turn, Ukraine suspended transit of Russian trucks, too, until “the Russian side explains its actions and solves this matter”.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas