Ukrainian post successfully tests drone delivery
Ukrposhta tests new delivery service of parcels under 3 kg via drones today
According to company's press service, the presentation and launch of the postal drone took place in Bucha, Kyiv region.
The Israel Flytrex drones were used during the tests.
"Post and logistic technologies are rapidly developing. The new possibilities of quick and comfortable delivery service appear. The increase of online-trade put a claim for new logistic decisions. Ukrposhta needs to keep up with the times for serving its customers efficiently. That is why we decided to test the newest air delivery service via drones", - Ukrposhta chairman Ihor Tkachuk explained.
During test flight the drone has successfully delivered the mail to the addressee.
According to the Flytrex company, the tested drone is able to deliver 10 parcels a day. It can transport sendings 3 kg weight up to 23 km at the rate of 70 kmph.
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
In Moscow and Warsaw pass protest actions "Stop Putin" 14 October, 21:03
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars