Ukrainian capital investments decreased by 1,7% during 2015
The biggest investment by type of asset referred to the tangible assets
The drop of capital investment in Ukraine amounted to 1.7% in 2015, in comparison with 2014 year, - reported State Statistics Service of Ukraine.
In monetary terms, it means 251.2 billion UAH of capital investments, utilized by enterprises and organizations from all funding sources.
At the same time 67.4% or UAH 169.3 billion total capital investments consist of enterprises’ and organizations’ own funds.
Another 12% (30.3 billion UAH) consist of public funds for housing construction, and 10.4% (26.1 billion UAH) – banks loans and foreign investors’ funds.
Also the biggest investment by type of asset (93% - UAH 233.6 billion) referred to the tangible assets: machinery, equipment and tools (30.8% - 77.3 billion UAH), engineering structures (19, 5% - 49 billion UAH) and residential buildings (17.3% - 43.5 billion UAH).
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas