Ukrainian banks got record loss during the year 2015
At the end of 2015 the banking system of Ukraine has updated a record annual rate of loss - almost 67 billion UAH
Total loss of operating banks in Ukraine excluding insolvent banks amounted to UAH 66.6 billion on January 1, 2016, reported UNIAN.
Thus, following the results of 2015 the banking system of Ukraine has updated a record annual rate of loss which in 2014 was at the level of UAH 52.966 billion.
Earlier we reported about ten greatest successes and failures of Ukraine's National Bank in 2015
The cumulative loss of banks operating in Ukraine, excluding the insolvent on December 1, 2015 amounted to UAH 57.3 billion including a loss in October amounted to UAH 3.7 billion.
In 2014, the banking system of Ukraine reported of UAH 52.966 billion of losses.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee