Ukraine's response to Russian trade sanctions is on definitive agreement
Trade Ministry Representative Mykolska did not announced details of upcoming response, stressing that they will be taken after calculation of loss of Ukraine in connection with Russian trade restrictions
Ukraine's response to the restriction of Russian transit pass is in the process of the final agreement. According to UNIAN, they will be considered by the Cabinet, Trade Ministry Representative Natalia Mykolska said at a briefing in Kyiv.
"The package passes the final approval and will be reviewed by the Cabinet of Ministers", she said.
Mykolska did not announce the details of the upcoming response, stressing that they will be taken after calculation of loss of Ukraine in connection with the Russian trade restrictions.
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain