Ukraine's National Bank: Sum of next IMF tranche comes to $1.1 milliard
NBU Head is ready to sign memorandum with IMF in near future
The Chairwoman of the National Bank of Ukraine Valeria Gontareva said this during a press conference, broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
"We hope that the IMF Director's meeting will be held in July, but they didn't mention the exact date. The tranche’s sum that we may receive comes to a $1 milliard", she said.
According to Gontareva, the NBU is ready to sign the memorandum with the IMF in any time.
"We are ready to sign the memorandum from our side on any day. So we now wait for the approval of the other departments. We are ready to sign it and we are going to do that in the near future", Gontareva said.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas