Ukraine’s Naftogaz company demands USD 26,6 bln from Russian Gazprom
Stockholm arbitrary court might announce verdict in the case in late 2016 or early 2017
The total sum of the demand of the relief by Ukraine’s largest state-run enterprise Nafotgaz makes almost 27 billion U.S. dollars. The Russian side’s relief sought makes approximately 39 billion, the press service of Naftogaz reports.
‘The hearings in both proceedings will be held in autumn’, reads the message.
Nafotgaz expects that the Stockholm arbitrary court might announce verdict in the case in late 2016 or the next year already.
As is known, Ukraine and Russia are head-to-head in the gas price dispute since 2009. Both sides accuse each other of breaching the conditions of two contracts – the first one being the buy-sell contract, and the second one being the transit contract.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas